- Accessing the website means that you agree to the terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to quarantineracism.com
- The products and services on quarantineracism.com are subject to availability
- Product items may be withdrawn at any time without notice
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept orders, either in whole or part. If you have paid for your order in full and due to production restraints, we cannot produce/deliver your order you will be refunded
- Prices are subject to variation without notice. The price payable for the goods shall be the price applicable on the date the goods are confirmed as ordered and paid in full
- We cannot guarantee delivery times
- Quarantine Racism cannot be held responsible for any loss or indirect loss related to business, potential business profit or goodwill that may result from use of quarantineracism.com
- We reserve the right to use alternative products/materials to complete your order
- Sales and promotions are offered at time of order & payment only
- All sales are at our current prices
We hope you never need this information but in life, things happen, and we will do what we can to make it right.
Here’s the legal mumbo jumbo.
To return a Quarantine Racism product:
You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before making a return. To obtain an RMA number simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make a request an RMA number. Please be sure to let us know in your email the date of your purchase, what you would like to return and why you want to return it. The RMA number once received, must be written in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
What cannot be returned:
Due to the nature of custom printed apparel, we cannot accept returns or exchanges of any items unless the merchandise is misprinted, materially flawed, or defective. In addition, please note that sizing can vary between manufacturers and styles. If you have any questions about how a garment may fit, or to purchase a sample product, please email us at email@example.com.
We cannot be responsible for the purchase of incorrect sizes and will not be able to accept returns for this reason once the garments are custom printed.
If your items are misprinted, materially flawed, or defective in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from receipt of merchandise and we will be happy to arrange for a return, reprint, or credit. Please provide your order number with all correspondence.
Returns for exchange or store credit: must be made within 30 days of receipt of purchase.
To return your items:
Contact Customer Support to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please indicate if you want a replacement or a refund.
- Write the RMA number written in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
Send the package to:
Quarantine Racism – Returns
PO Box 4707
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions, feedback or issues with your order please contact Evolution Clothing Customer Service
Phone: (856) 566-3267
Our customer service department will endeavor to respond to your enquiry within 24 hours
PLEASE NOTE ALL CLOTHING IS MADE TO ORDER AND COULD TAKE APPROXIMATELY 1-4 WEEKS TO BE DELIVERED. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES ON ALL ORDERS AS THESE ORDERS ARE INDIVIDUALLY MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU
We ship all parcels via courier. We aim to send all orders within 5 business days of receipt of payment, at which time you will be sent an email confirming that your order has been dispatched
You should then allow for up to 5 business days for your package to arrive. Please note that during peak seasonal periods delivery time frames are longer.
The following payment methods through our secure, online checkout system
- Direct Bank Transfer
If you choose to pay by direct bank transfer, please note our banking details which will be provided on your order confirmation email. Please note that some banks can take 2-5 days to process transfers.